We love Kenosha, and there is so much to love about it.
At Kenosha.com, we are proud to tell that story — on days like this and every day.
Founded in 2020, we are a local, digital and all-positive media platform offering interesting, engaging content created by experienced journalists and local professionals. The platform features a wide range of content including news, features, profiles and reviews, showcasing Kenosha’s outstanding people, places and events.Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, and sign up for our emails.
In case you need any reminders about what makes Kenosha a great place to live, work and enjoy life, here are some of our favorite stories from the past year (click links to read):
- Where can you find the best pizza in Kenosha?
- Capturing Kenosha: Sunrise at the lakefront is a popular destination
- Trae Waynes and Melvin Gordon made it a day to remember for Kenosha in 2015
- Common Grounds, local businesses are counting on the community
- U.S. Olympian and friends skate on the Kenosha Harbor
- Bed-building events at Jockey culminate with heart-warming deliveries
- Party of the century: Snap-on celebrates 100 years
- Inaugural African American Club Gala deemed a success
- Volunteers spend Saturday morning cleaning up Uptown
- Armon Harris named Boys & Girls Club’s Youth of the Year
- A day to remember for Dane Dawson thanks to Make-A-Wish
- Laura Kaeppeler to host “Celebrate Kenosha” event
- Residents of Library Terrace Assisted Living share wedding day memories
- CBS 58 meteorologist Sam Kuffel was influenced by the elements
- Dick’s Roof Repair Service awards new roof to local firefighter
- Locals rally to support Oliver’s Bakery
- “I am a teacher”: Retiring Henry Thurman made an impact on countless children
- Kenosha Eats: Awesome Beef!
- Italian American Bocce Club crowns champions