We love Kenosha, and there is so much to love about it.
At Kenosha.com, we are proud to tell that story — on days like this and every day.
Founded in 2020, we are a local, digital and all-positive media platform offering interesting, engaging content created by experienced journalists and local professionals. The platform features a wide range of content including news, features, profiles and reviews, showcasing Kenosha’s outstanding people, places and events.
In case you need any reminders about what makes Kenosha a great place to live, work and enjoy life, here are some of our favorite stories from the past year (click links to read):
- Where can you find the best pizza in Kenosha?
- Capturing Kenosha: Sunrise at the lakefront is a popular destination
- Trae Waynes and Melvin Gordon made it a day to remember for Kenosha in 2015
- Common Grounds, local businesses are counting on the community
- U.S. Olympian and friends skate on the Kenosha Harbor
- Bed-building events at Jockey culminate with heart-warming deliveries
- Party of the century: Snap-on celebrates 100 years
- Inaugural African American Club Gala deemed a success
- Volunteers spend Saturday morning cleaning up Uptown
- Armon Harris named Boys & Girls Club’s Youth of the Year
- A day to remember for Dane Dawson thanks to Make-A-Wish
- Laura Kaeppeler to host “Celebrate Kenosha” event
- Residents of Library Terrace Assisted Living share wedding day memories
- CBS 58 meteorologist Sam Kuffel was influenced by the elements
- Dick’s Roof Repair Service awards new roof to local firefighter
- Locals rally to support Oliver’s Bakery
- “I am a teacher”: Retiring Henry Thurman made an impact on countless children
- Kenosha Eats: Awesome Beef!
- Italian American Bocce Club crowns champions