UW-Parkside is hosting its first in-person Ranger Run Sunday, April 23 at the Wayne E. Dannehl National Cross Country Course.
Presented by Rustic Road Brewing Company, registration begins at 9 a.m. with the race to follow at 10 a.m. The cost is $35 for adults and $10 for students. A virtual option is also available for $10.
What is offered?
- Ranger Run 10K & 5K — In-person this year! Our 10K and 5K Ranger Run will take place on the Wayne E. Dannehl Cross Country Course at UW-Parkside. Each runner will receive a T-shirt, a Ranger Run medal, and other promotional items.
- Fun Run Scavenger Hunt — Great for the whole family. Collect points for activities and gather photos at iconic UW-Parkside campus locations. Prizes are available for: Most Ranger Spirit, Top Ranger Raiser and Fun Run Winners.
- Virtual Run — Not in the area? That’s OK, register for the virtual run and run on your own when it’s convenient for you. Run packets will be mailed and printable instructions will be posted as the run approaches.
- Registration — Visit the website today to register for the Ranger Run! Proceeds directly support scholarships and the Parkside cross country program. To register, click HERE.
Following the race, join us for the Parkside Day Launch Party from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Wayne E. Dannehl National Cross Country Course. The event is open to the public and will have the following:
- Food from Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Live music by Would You Kindly?
- Beer from Rustic Road Brewing Company
- Outdoor family activities provided by Blue Sky Inflatables