During the entire month of March, all Jersey Mike’s locations, including those at 5836 75th St. in Kenosha and 3625 Market Lane in Somers, are celebrating our 12th Annual Month of Giving benefiting the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games and local state programs attending the USA Games.
During the month of March, we invite you to come into our Jersey Mike’s restaurants and make a donation to the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games.
For the first time in the 12-year history of Month of Giving, Jersey Mike’s owners and operators nationwide are supporting a single cause. Donations support the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games and help our local athletes attend the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games, June 5-12, in Orlando, Fla.
Every four years, more than 5,500 athletes and coaches from all 50 states unite to compete in one of the most beloved and inspiring sporting events in the US — the Special Olympics USA Games. It is all part of a global movement using sports to end discrimination and empower people with intellectual disabilities.
Jersey Mike’s is the presenting partner of the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games.
As added incentive, special offers will be announced each week through Jersey Mike’s email club and on social media. Customers can make donations through the Jersey Mike’s mobile app or onsite.
- This year is our 12th year of the fundraiser, and we hope to surpass last year’s record- breaking $15 million fundraising total.
- Since Month of Giving began in 2011, Jersey Mike’s has raised more than $47 million for local charities.
- Eat a Sub on March 30, Day of Giving, and 100 percent of sales go to the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games.
- The campaign culminates on “Day of Giving,” on Wednesday, March 30, when our local Jersey Mike’s restaurants will give 100 percent of the day’s sales (not just profit!) to the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games and local state programs attending the USA Games.
- This includes subs, chips, drinks, and catering. So order for local healthcare workers and first responders, your office, and other members of your community! At Jersey Mike’s, we are committed to giving back to the communities we serve.
- The history of the company is one of entrepreneurship and giving back. Peter Cancro started the company at age 17, before he was even legally able to slice a sub.
- Since the very beginning, giving back has been a key element of Jersey Mike’s philosophy and continues to be a shared passion with everyone in the company.
- At Jersey Mike’s, we give to give. We serve a great sub sandwich — but we are especially passionate about giving back to our local communities.
At Jersey Mike’s, we offer A Sub Above®. We are passionate about bringing our customers the highest quality/
freshest subs in the industry.
- We offer authentic fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs served Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce, tomatoes – and there’s the juice – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection.
- We use only top-quality meats and cheeses that are sliced fresh for each sandwich and piled high on bread that’s fresh-baked each day on the premises.
- Everything is quickly made to order for each customer, just the way the first subs were made at the original Jersey Mike’s 66 years ago.
- Jersey Mike’s has more than 2,000 locations nationwide.