Selling or buying a home is always STRESSFUL, but it is especially so during the holidays. Having a great Realtor by your side during this journey can be something to truly be thankful for.
The key characteristics of a GREAT realtor can be boiled down to four specific points:
- Local expertise
Buying or selling a property can be complicated and time-consuming. Having an experienced Realtor can help you avoid any possible pitfalls throughout the process. You will appreciate Cove Realty’s YEARS of experience, as they help you:
Save money. Simple mistakes can cost you in the realty world and that’s not a chance you should take on one of the most significant transactions you will make. Cove Realty’s knowledge and expertise are crucial for negotiation, contracts, and more.
Pay a lower commission. If you are buying or selling through Cove, your commission rate can be as low as 3.25% on each side of the deal – versus 6% with franchise realtors paying overhead for a national brand. Imagine how much you will save!
Make money: Cove Realty’s average sale price is consistently higher than most local agents.
When it comes to buying or selling, you will be thankful to know that the Cove Realty team’s collective experience helps them rank in the top echelon of the over 1,100 realtors in the Kenosha area.
The Cove Realty team gives thanks every year for their opportunity to live and work in the Kenosha area. From life-long residents to “transplants” who have learned to LOVE the area, Cove’s Realtors know Kenosha County like the back of their hands. This passion for their community translates into real estate gold for their clients when it comes to details related to neighborhoods, schools, and so much more.
The expertise and experience that clients can appreciate from all of Cove Realty’s team members are also backed up by a long-standing history of the area and a solid reputation representing thousands of Kenosha area clients. Cove Realty is KNOWN for their dedication to their clients.
Really enjoyed working with Mike and his Team. He was very knowledgeable and handled all issues quickly and efficiently. We met Mike initially as a for sale by owner transaction. We ended up working with him and very much appreciated not only his expertise but his ability to structure his commission to meet our specific needs. We got amazing service and great value!!Richard Heep, Google Review
I just purchased a house using Kim Boyle of Cove Realty, and she was awesome. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and was really on top of the whole process. She really knows the Kenosha area and the current market. I have already closed on the house, and she is still checking in with me and answering my calls/texts if I have any questions. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a house!Linda C., Google Review
Mike, Tony, and the rest of the team at Cove Realty are really top-notch. Very friendly and personable. They make you feel like you are a part of the family, and at the same time, they deliver professional service that is impeccable!! I’d highly recommend Cove Realty to anyone.Brian Trautman, Google Review
Cove Realty was great! They understood what I wanted in a house and were able to find me the perfect one. They were great during the negotiation process. All employees were super nice and put my needs first. They were able to work around my unusual work schedule for showings. They really know the Kenosha County area, including good and bad school districts and neighborhoods. I would recommend them to anyone, especially people with a family who needs a good area for kids!Gen C., Google Review
It is important to remember that a great realtor is an incredible asset to anyone buying OR selling a home. They quickly become an advisor, your marketing team, and, sometimes, even a “therapist” to coach you during the process.
The Cove Realty team couldn’t be more dedicated and thankful to their clients and the community that supports them. Each team member loves what they do, and they have, collectively, been finding dream homes for area residents for over 20 years.
- “I’m thankful to be doing what I love each and every day, but I am most grateful for all of my friends, family, clients, and peers available within reach of my hand to help me build my dream life!” – Char Nikolai, Cove Realty.
- “I’m thankful for my clients and people I work with at Cove.” – Mike Zacker, Cove Realty.
- “I’m thankful for finding a career that allows me to have the flexibility to learn, grow, and have an impact on others.” – Rachel Lang, Cove Realty.
- “Having great, helpful, and supportive coworkers. We have a great team here at Cove.” – Kevin Poirier, Cove Realty
- “I’m so thankful for my family, our health, and our overall community. We have weathered storms unimaginable and have come through stronger than we ever thought we could. I am blessed and thankful every day and wish nothing but best for all of you!” -Mel Ishee, Cove Realty.
- “I am thankful for having a loving and healthy family, being part of a community that I am proud to call home in Kenosha, and being able to be involved in many aspects to make that a better place for all.” – Andy Callahan, Cove Realty.
- “I am so thankful for my relationships. Building my client relationships over the years has been returned back to me through returning past clients as well as great referrals. I am also thankful for my family. I am blessed to get to have them all together this thanksgiving holiday“. – Gabbi Zapp, Cove Realty
Contact Cove Realty today to buy your forever home or to list your current property. Appreciate, first hand, what makes Cove Realty the best in the Kenosha area.
Put our experience, local expertise, reputation, and dedication to work for you. You’ll be thankful you did. Happy Thanksgiving from Cove Realty.