Kenosha Creative Space in partnership with Midwest DJ Productions & Lomeli Butcher Shop presents the Inaugural Festival Orgullo Hispano — Hispanic Heritage Fest from 4 to 11 p.m. Friday (Sept. 17) in the open lot east of the building, 624 57th St.
The Festival Orgullo Hispano — Hispanic Heritage Fest is an opportunity to celebrate all the contributions Hispanics have made to our community in the past and will continue to make in the future.
Not Hispanic, but interested in the culture? All members of our community are welcome to come and listen to the beautiful music, taste the delicious food, and meet all the wonderful Hispanic business owners and amazing community members that make Kenosha a better place to live.
Hosted by Kenosha’s very own, Miss Wisconsin Belleza Latina, Gabby Perez Ramos, join us on Sept. 17 for Kenosha’s Inaugural Festival Orgullo Hispano — Hispanic Heritage Fest!
We are pleased to present this amazing lineup of local talented musicians, dancers and DJs to keep you entertained!
- 4-4:30 p.m. — Erica Ness Salsa Lessons
- 4:30-5 p.m. — La Perla Tapatía USA
- 5:15-6:15 p.m. — Grupo Tridente
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. — Los Plebes
- 7:30-8:30 p.m. — Ballet Folklorico MKE
- 8:30-9:30 p.m. — Cultura Viva
- ** POWER HOUR DJ DANCE PARTY **
- 9-9:30 p.m. — DJ Diego Lobo Latin Club Mix
- 9:30-10 p.m. — DJ Elie Musica Tropical- Salsa, Merengue, Bachata y mas
- 10-10:30 p.m. — DJ Casper Cumbia y Tribal
- 10:30-11 p.m. — DJ Rino Banda, Cumbia y Tribal
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand — Lemonade and Assorted Snacks and Kids Corner Activity Table
- Lomeli Butcher Shop — Pupusas, Empanadas Colombianas, Gorditas, Elotes, Chicharrones Preparados, Aguas Frescas, Churros y mas
- Los Compadres — Tacos de Asada y Tacos Al Pastor
- La Botana Grill — Hamburguesas, Papas Fritas, Nachos
- Sabor Michoacan Restaurant — Tacos y mas
- RockiTacos — Tacos de Asada Tacos al Pastor Tacos de Pollo
- Panaderia San Jose — Pambazos y mas
- La Michoacana Kenosha — Vasos de Fruta, Paletas y mas
- Karla’s Chamoy — Chamoy hecho a mano
- Kenosha County Public Health Vaccination Booth, 4-5 p.m.
- Latinos @Amazon Booth
- JW Real State Group Booth
- Limitless/Sin Limites Realty LLC Booth
If you haven’t had a chance to get vaccinated yet, Kenosha County Public Health will be on site administering vaccines from 4-5 p.m.
Event videographer: Miguel Santiago, Mystery Music Production
Special thanks to our sponsors: Midwest DJ Productions, Kenosha Creative Space, Lomeli Butcher Shop, Limitless Sin Limites Realty LLC, JW Real Estate, San Luis Grocery, Panaderia San Jose, Moe Moe’s Pharmacy, Los Compadres Restaurant, Lake City Construction and Latinos @Amazon.
The is a $10 suggested donation. Kids 12-and-under are free.