Fall is a time for beautiful fall colors, pumpkins, hot cider, caramel apples and hayrides. You can experience all of that and MORE at Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm in Somers, Wisconsin. Now is the time to plan a visit to Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm’s fall festivities that are open September 18 – October 31, 2021!
Our Farm offers fun activities at special events spring through fall, and fall is our favorite time of year. Our hand-painted pumpkin displays are open daily and our activity area (weather- permitting) is open Monday – Friday from 4pm – 8pm and Saturday – Sunday from 10am – 8pm. We love seeing the smiling faces of first time visitors and returning families from Wisconsin, Illinois and beyond.
- The Jerry Smith FREE hand painted display area is a tradition for families since 1975! We encourage you to pose in front of our displays and share your photos on social media. Please don’t forget to check-in or tag us! We often highlight your photos on our own social media!
- Fall goodies? We’ve got ‘em! From our famous frosted fresh-baked cookies, to gourmet caramel apples, to apple cider donuts and so much more! We also have concession areas to feed and hydrate your flock after playing hard in our activity area.
- Pumpkins, gourds, stalks & more! Are you looking for fantastic fall decor? From Cinderella pumpkins to Swan gourds, we have the best selection to decorate your home!
- Aww, the animals are so cute! See our baby animals and take photos in our petting zoo that includes 50+ animals waiting to meet you!
- Nothing says fall like a hayride, right?! Unlimited hayrides are part of the fun in our paid activity area so hop aboard to explore the farm!
- Jump Around! On our giant bounce pad that’s open to all ages!
Looking for more details on how to plan your visit? We recommend reading our Plan Your Visit page and remind you that we are a farm so dress accordingly. Leave the new duds at home and dress to play outdoors!
We have fun for all ages in our activity area!
Here’s a comprehensive list of what to expect. Activity areas, unless otherwise noted, are open weather-permitting Monday-Friday, from 4pm-8pm and Saturday – Sunday, from 10am to 8pm.
- Family Activities (included w/ admission – $6 on weekdays, $11 on weekends, 2 and under free)
- UNLIMITED Giant Bounce Pad
- UNLIMITED 6 Acre Crazy Corn Maze
- UNLIMITED Petting Zoo (additional cost for feed & animal encounters)
- UNLIMITED Hayrides
- UNLIMITED time in all of our play areas including:
- Tire Mountain
- Climbing Wall of Tires
- Giant Tube Play Area
- Tube Swing
- Wooden Tractor Play Structure
- 2 Rainbow Play Sets with sand piles
- Big Sand Toy Hill
- Basketball Hoop
- More Activities for a small fee:
- Food/Concessions until 7:30pm 10/31)
Everyone is required to follow the State of Wisconsin current guidelines for COVID-19 safety. Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm has hand sanitizing stations on the property for your convenience and safety.
OUR COUNTRY STORE IS OPEN DAILY!
Beginning September 18, 2021 our Country Store and FREE fall displays are open 8am – 8pm are open DAILY!
ACTIVITY AREA ADMISSION:
Our paid activity area is open daily from September 18, 2021 – October 31, 2020 from Monday – Friday 4pm – 8pm and Saturday & Sunday 10am – 8pm.
Monday – Friday: $6/Visitor 2 years and older
Saturday & Sunday: $11/Visitor 2 years and older
We do accept credit cards. Military discount is 10%. No pets allowed at the farm.