- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar + 2 tablespoons
- 6 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of King Arthur Unbleached All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- – 1/4 cup of powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & lightly grease 8-9” round cake pan or springform pan.
- Using a whisk attachment, beat together eggs and sugar until thick and lighter in color. Add butter, ricotta, sour cream and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder until combined.
- Pour batter in pan and sprinkle blueberries evenly over the top.
- Bake the cake for 45-50 minutes until the sides are lightly browned, and cake is set (jiggle slightly when gently shaken).
- Remove from oven and let rest/cool for at least 30 minutes … then sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.
- Leftovers can be stored in fridge for up to five days.