The Kenosha area encompasses a number of communities in Southeast Wisconsin. Midway between Milwaukee and Chicago, and bordering Lake Michigan, it’s a year-round destination suited for most any taste or budget, and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places.
- Grand Opening for Shalom Center’s Hope Hub Community Center is set for March 1st, 2024
- What to know in the wake of cyberattack on children’s hospital
- Books, Beans & Brews: The Heaven & Earth Grocery Store and a perfect drink pairing
- Kenosha.com’s Pet of the Week: George!
- “First Taste” event for Buona Beef and Rainbow Cone